AmigaActive (2057/2143)

From:Samuel Byford
Date:31 May 2000 at 16:28:09
Subject:Re: Online column

Hi Simon,

> On 31-May-00,Samuel yapped about: [amigactive] Re: Online column

Yapped?? I NEVER yap !! I may mumble and groan but I dont yap....:)

> > Oh right :) cool :) ya shouldve introduced yourself m8y :)
> >
> > And you wasnt bugging me - yu had me curious too. So - have you
dumped
> > PowerUp yet and put it into emulation????
>
> Mmmm, must have me confused with someone else! (easy enough to do
on that
> day!).

No one except Adrian introduced themselves to me :( So i didnt have
a clue who i was talking to the whole day.

> No, I got the ZIV and CV64-3d. I remember asking you about the
> merits of each one!

You did?? Dont remember that... but then it was a knackering day all
told so Ive probably forgetten a fair bit of the convos already!

So. What did I say about these two items??? :) Hope it was good
advice!

TTFN
Biffy Senya

> Did you hear about the blind prostitute? You have to hand it to her.

Youve hand experience of this have you? I do worry at times, really
I do....

Hot off the press- summer's here!
School's out and it's sizzling hot. Whether you're planning a
graduation party, a summer brunch, or simple birthday party,
shop GreatEntertaining.com before your next celebration.